At Alliance HealthCare Services, our focus is on transforming the customer and patient experience. Vital to our success are the Corporate Team Members who collaborate with clinical, operational, and sales teams in the field. We focus on delivering improved processes, innovative new services, and business solutions that differentiate and advance our comprehensive clinical services—always with our patients’ and customers’ needs in mind.
The Senior Analyst, Workday HRIS is responsible for providing primary administration and support of Workday, a Human Resource Information System. The position serves as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the assigned system(s) and for the processes inside of the application to ensure that it remains current and serves the needs for all users. The Workday administrator is responsible for the Workday platform including HCM, Benefits, and other Workday modules, including supporting payroll.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- System Management: Manage the administration, implementation, and maintenance of the Workday platform including: Human Capital Management, Benefits, Advance Compensation and support Payroll. Maintain data in the system for integrity and compliance. Regularly performs data audits and validation, and follows up with appropriate teams for corrections. Manage, develop and maintain system interfaces. Collaborate with Workday Community and the Area User groups to resolve issues found within Workday and to proactively remain informed about Workday enhancements. Manage Workday related contracts, contracted resources, invoice activity and budget. Act as primary Named Support Contact with Workday, including assessing and communicating applicable incoming notifications from Workday to HR, Payroll or IT areas, and managing implementer access to tenants. Work and coordinate activities with the Sr. HR Operations Manager.
- System Enhancements: Identify, recommend and track opportunities for process and operational improvements. Responsible for driving the functionality of the Workday system: facilitate discussions to understand business and information needs of HR, payroll (in support) and management, and make recommendations about how the system can best meet those needs. Analyze and recommend enhancements to business processes and other aspects of system configuration to streamline HR and payroll operations and optimize efficiency while ensuring data integrity.
- Project Management: Coordinate with functional and technical staff, lead system-related projects and initiatives (such as new releases, adoption and implementation of new functionality, and business process configuration changes) in HR and payroll, including planning, implementation, review, and testing prior to go-live. Assist in organization change management activities across Pathway.
- Support: Support Workday users in HR and payroll by troubleshooting problems, answering questions, creating and/or modifying reports, and assisting in the creation of documentation as needed. Collaborate in the creation and delivery of management and statistical reports upon request.
- Training: Assist in the development of training plans to help end-users, especially in HR and payroll, carry out role-based and user-based responsibilities in the system. Work with Technical Writers for new processes and update existing documentation based on enhancements made to existing processes and tools.