At Alliance Radiology, our team members focus on transforming the patient experience and delivering exceptional quality care. Alliance Radiology has rapidly grown over the past 30 years by providing radiology service line solutions, outpatient center management services, and mobile radiology solutions (Per Diem, PT, and FT MRI, PET/CT, CT).
The Sr. Vice President, RAD360 & Mergers & Acquisitions, is responsible for leading all aspects of the Radiology Division’s portfolio of multi-modality customers (“RAD360”) and assigned strategic fixed sites including leading the expansion of the portfolio through Merger & Acquisition and traditional development activity. He/she will develop RAD360 into a Center of Excellence for the Division; building a scalable platform that delivers best-in-class and readily reproducible, high-quality outcomes for partners and patients. He/she will transform “pockets” of excellence into core organizational competencies and define, develop and/or acquire industry-leading capabilities to increase the division’s competitive advantage and value differentiation. The SVP, RAD360, is fully responsible for the P&L performance; ensuring that the RAD360 portfolio achieves budgeted Revenue and EBITDA performance targets and delivers expected contributions to the region.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Leads all aspects of the RAD360 portfolio; establishes vision and direction for the RAD360 team; partners with Region General Managers (“RGMs”) to build a defined RAD360 growth plan for each region that includes: new business and strategic acquisition targets, new product development, and a clear roadmap for converting existing customers into multi-service agreements and/or more complex business structures (joint venture).
- Manages RAD360 service line Profit & Loss and Growth performance; develops RAD360 budget, monitors and forecasts service line’s performance to budget, identifies opportunities to impact performance trends favorably and implements action plans to ensure optimum performance.
- Leads RAD360 Team on all M&A and traditional fixed site development activity to include establishing a consistent and proven evaluation method for acquisitions and complex, strategic business opportunities, standardization of the due-diligence process, and coordination of resources to ensure the effective implementation and/or integration of new businesses into the portfolio. Develops processes that facilitates collaboration with region leadership team ensuring local leadership is consulted on all RAD360/M&A opportunities within their respective market(s). In conjunction with the RGM, co-reviews and approves all customer models; ensures models meet Company’s ROI/IRR expectations.
- Develops Rad360 in a Center of Excellence for the Division; “buys” or “builds” organizational capabilities and core competencies; provides local leadership and customers with access to industry-leading, best-in-class expertise that serves as a value differentiator for the Division.
- Leads the development of a scalable service platform; implements standard operating procedures (“SOPs”) and/or standardizes best-practices across the portfolio. Leads Implementation Team to facilitate “franchise-like” startup of new customer locations; ensuring sites are opened and operated using a proven playbook that consistently leads to reproducible, high-quality outcomes for partners and patients, and modeled financial performance.
- Leads the development of clearly defined service metrics, leading indicators and key milestones for all sites; monitors site performance for the entire portfolio and intervenes as necessary with remediation plans. Ensures regional leadership is prepared, trained and capable to incorporate and operate high-performing centers once agreed upon milestones are achieved. Continues to monitor performance, advises and consults local leadership as necessary.