- High School Diploma or GED required; Associate's Degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- CPR certification - BLS CPR Certification through the American Heart Association only
- ARRT (R) required, ARRT(MR) preferred
- Venipuncture Certification required.
- As applicable, valid state driver’s license.
- State license as required.
- A minimum of 1 year of MR experience in high volume environments required; 5 years preferred.
- Technical proficiency operating GE 1.5T or other designated vendor scanning equipment.
- Proficiency running advanced MR studies independently.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a self-directed environment.
- Previous experience managing customer interactions independently and resolving problems to mutual satisfaction.
- Demonstrated patient care skills with ability to explain complex medical terms and procedures in a manner that is easily understood by a non-medical audience.
- Local travel may be required.
- The employee may be exposed to outside weather conditions during transport of patients if working on a mobile unit. The employee will be exposed to a strong magnetic field. May be exposed to blood/body fluids and infectious disease.
- More than 50% of the time:
- Sit, stand, walk.
- Repetitive movement of hands, arms and legs.
- See, speak and hear to be able to communicate with patients.
- Less than 50% of the time:
- Stoop, kneel or crawl.
- Climb and balance.
- Carry and lift (ability to move non-ambulatory patients from a sitting or lying position for transfer or to exam).
A division of Alliance HealthCare Services (NASDAQ: AIQ), we are an equal opportunity employer and we believe in strength through diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity & expression, status as a protected veteran, or disability.
MRI, MRI Technologist, MRI Tech, ARRT, radiology, magnetic resonance imaging, magnetic resonance, diagnostic imaging, diagnostic, imaging, diagnostic scan, diagnostic scanning, MRI scanner, MRI scan, technologist, health care, healthcare