At Alliance HealthCare Services, our focus is on transforming the customer and patient experience. Vital to our success are the Corporate Team Members who collaborate with clinical, operational, and sales teams in the field. We focus on delivering improved processes, innovative new services, and business solutions that differentiate and advance our comprehensive clinical services—always with our patients’ and customers’ needs in mind.
The Human Resources Credentialing Representative primarily administers day to day support of HR Credentialing policies and procedures to ensure efficient service to clients, team members and field management. He/she supports HR, quality, business managers and team members with inquiries related to Credentialing and HR processes, policies and programs.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Utilizes credentialing database to maintain credentialing data including, but not limited to creating new hire credentialing profiles, ongoing credentialing updates, such as primary source verifications, immunization records, annual TB documentation, etc. Maintenance of the HR Credentialing inbox by reviewing documents, renaming submissions and distribution of 24 hour responses to team members and managers. Ensures customer request tracker is updated monthly to assist with metrics reporting.
- Provides one on one credentialing support to new hires after offer has been extended to meet Alliance policy requirements for patient-facing team members, which includes: verbal review of current requirements to determine next steps in the onboarding process. Schedule pre-employment and ad hoc drug tests, background checks and health screenings. Work with screening vendors to ensure screenings are reported by new hires target hire date. Provide credentialing progress updates for new hires to Recruiting, Hiring Managers, and HR Business Partners. Respond to customer requests for credentialing packets for audits, new site start-up and newly assigned contract staff. Respond to requests from Business Development team for example credentialing packets for contract bids. Work with field management and customer hospitals to develop and administer individualized solutions for meeting customer specific credentialing needs. Interpret credentialing policies and effectively communicate those policies to all client groups (Team Members, Managers, Client Hospitals, Joint Commission/ACR/Department of Health surveyors and HR team).
- Performs professional reference checks, verification of employment/education and partners with HR leadership to make recommendations on hiring decisions based on company policy and vendor adjudication grid.
- Responsible for ensuring the best possible candidate experience as it relates to pre-employment onboarding, including consistent follow up with candidate and vendor on the status of all information and documentation needed to successfully complete background and drug screening.
- Prepares ad hoc and recurring credentialing reports and statistics. Attends field management meetings as needed to discuss credentialing compliance.
- Stays abreast of changing Joint Commission/ACR/State Department of Health and Customer credentialing requirements. Partners with HR management and Quality Team to discuss credentialing policy changes
- Other related duties as assigned.