At Alliance Radiology, our team members focus on transforming the patient experience and delivering exceptional quality care. Alliance Radiology has rapidly grown over the past 30 years by providing radiology service line solutions, outpatient center management services, and mobile radiology solutions (Per Diem, PT, and FT MRI, PET/CT, CT).
The Regional Director of Physician Sales is a regional executive who is responsible for ensuring that organizational strategic marketing goals are met within the designated territory (i.e. same store volume to plan). This includes: strategic planning, execution, driving organizational excellence and managing territory scan growth. The Regional Director will also work with the Vice President of Physician Sales on the identification, planning, management and coordination of various marketing initiatives, tactical plans, tracking marketing performance against key performance indicators (and metrics) and coaching/mentoring Account Executive personnel to ensure optimum team performance. To successfully direct the overall business in a designated territory, the Regional Director should possess strong business acumen, exhibit strong leadership and motivational skills, demonstrate sales competency, possess a high degree of customer focus, understand and lead change management and exhibit a high level of problem solving and decision making adeptness.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Manages Account Executive team tactical performance; develops tools and metrics to monitor scan volume, analyzes individual and team performance against key performance indicators (salesforce.com) and metrics. Provides coaching/mentoring to ensure the highest levels of individual and team performance. Motivates team and fosters an environment of dialogue and collaboration to address performance deficiencies and provides coaching/mentoring to ensure the highest levels of individual and team performance. Responsible for hiring and attracting the best talent available from inside or outside of the organization. Manages TM performance and development and reconciles and approves TM expense budget.
- Knows the Region’s market and competitive landscape. Develops and implements territory plans designed to impact performance trends favorably; analyzes and identifies opportunities to increase same store growth/scan volume on a system-wide level and standardizes best practices across the country. Presents compelling justification for change and delivers value-added solutions such as adding days of service and new modalities based on accurately diagnosing customers’ underlying needs. Gains cooperation from internal partners DO/ADD/BDD/MO to determine regional strategy and facilitate “win-win” situations. Appropriately pushes self and others for results and holds self and team accountable for achieving goals.
- Supports marketing team through partnership with Sales and Operations. Navigates change by developing and delivering ongoing sales training including in-person onboarding and training at regional and national meetings. Creates a partnership with members of the organization to develop training pieces and provide a continuous and collaborative learning environment to grow skill capacity of Account Executive team to ensure highest level of performance.
- Works in conjunction with the VP of Physician Sales on the development and delivery of the Region’s same store growth/scan volume to plan. Monitors industry and Alliance trend data, forecasts Regional performance to plan and reviews performance variances with the VP of Physician Sales and Regional leadership.
- Participates in operational and sales meetings in assigned Territory/Region, leads regional marketing discussions providing status updates and data-driven opinions as well as identifying areas for marketing to engage strategically with larger team. Leads Regional report out on RBRs, presents at C-Suite/CBR meetings and renewal meetings. Partners with Leaders in Sales and Operations and is available and ready to help internal and external partners.