At Alliance Radiology, our team members focus on transforming the patient experience and delivering exceptional quality care. Alliance Radiology has rapidly grown over the past 30 years by providing radiology service line solutions, outpatient center management services, and mobile radiology solutions (Per Diem, PT, and FT MRI, PET/CT, CT).
The Center Manager will cover 2 sites
both located in Plymouth, MA
Mammography experience highly preferred
This patient-facing Center Manager / Mammography will provide on-site management of staff at 2 Imaging Centers (Breast Centers). They will assist in budget preparation and control activities and Use provided reports and operational metrics to drive exceptional patient care and client satisfaction within budgeted expectations. The Center Manager will visit referring physician offices to provide educational support of services offered.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
1. Manages relationship of referring physicians and their office staff: Accomplished through meetings, phone calls and e-mails directly to offices.
2. Manages regulatory (CMS, DOH, JCAHO, NRC, ACR) compliance of staff and operations.
3. Provides back-up support to fill in as needed for various positions within the center where applicable.
4. Manages staff: To include recruiting, retention, scheduling.
5. Compiles reports that track performance of key operational metrics.
6. Provides assistance as needed during daily operations to drive on time performance of scans.
A division of Alliance HealthCare Services (NASDAQ: AIQ), we believe in strength through diversity. We are an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer supporting Diversity, Disabled, and Protected Veterans.
Qualified candidates should possess the following:
-Associate’s Degree (A.A.)
-Minimum of 3-5 years of management experience in an imaging center, hospital, physician's office or other related setting with previous supervisory experience.
-A general working knowledge of practices/ referral patterns, healthcare business development, market analysis, healthcare regulations, and managed care contracting.
-Must have excellent communication skills (verbal and written) with demonstrated experience in developing customer focused teams that achieve results.
-Must possess the ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced environment as well as manage complex projects, prioritize and multi-task. In addition, the Center Manager will be expected to personify or demonstrate the core characteristics of Alliance HealthCare Services.